Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Artist Trading Cards

Artist's trading cards (ATC's) are miniature works of art. The only rules that come into play are: the card must be 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 inches in size, the work must be created by you and they can only be traded not sold.

I am in a monthly ATC swap with some other artists and I love it. It really gives me time to just be creative and to work with different types of medium. The theme for this month's swap was "House's", so here were the three cards that I made:



I am looking forward to next months theme....dark & twisty! If you are interested in participating in an ATC swap, just look on line, there are many different types of swaps to get involved in! Happy trading!
Stacie

1 comment:

Allison said...

Was just wondering when your next post was going to be... ~wink!
PS. do you have a pic of the hope necklace you made? Would love to see it!