Monday, November 15, 2010

More Felting! Sneak peek of what's to list on Etsy!

Had a bit more fun needle felting yesterday with my daughter, Madison.  She did great! Here are the jeans that she felted.
Madison's jeans
I did some work on a jean shirt that I have had for a while, but never feel like wearing.  I sort of borrowed the circle idea from my friend Whitney...she used the circles on her skirt she felted at the class last week.  Then I sort of borrowed my daughters idea to use black circles and the opposite color polka dots on the other side of my shirt.  Ok, so I borrowed a lot! At least I did the felting!  I also cut out the pockets and stitched up the sides in my shirt to make it less bulky.  It seemed to help a lot.
Stacie's felted shirt
Speaking of wool and yarn, my friend Allison just posted an article on her blog about knitting caps for babies in need.  We did this last year and really enjoyed it.  Take a peek at Allison's post to find out more and see if you'd like to get involved.

Working on more new jewelry for my Etsy shop this week. Here is a little sneak preview of a few pieces I will be posting this week.


See you on Wednesday for another new Artist of the Week post! Thanks so much for stopping by! Stacie

No comments: