Monday, June 13, 2011

Photo Silly Class

Just started my Photo Silly Class today. I'm already having fun and learning a bit about light and photography. Our Number Zero assignment before the class even started was to take photos of your lunch as you ate it.
Next we had to find a spot that appealed to us, study the area for 5 minutes, then close your eyes and take 20 photos! It was actually pretty cool. My neighbor and friend Rene has this amazing patio with a gorgeous garden. Since they are out of town and I'm in charge of watering the garden, I decided it would be a perfect spot to take photos! (I did text her first!) After we took the photo's, we were to study them and select only one to post on Flikr. Here's my favorite:
I like the lighting and shadows. And of course love the garden and patio! Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: