Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Back from the beach

Nothing like a week at the beach to put everything in perspective. It was great to have the family time together without the pressures of work, car pools and other day to days. The kids had a wonderful time with Daddy, playing in the pool, body surfing and playing mini golf.

This week I'm catching up with the bills, filling jewelry orders and getting back to healthy eating (after a bit of candy and junk overload at the beach!) I am working on a few Wire Earring samples for a class that I will be teaching in the fall. I'll post photos later this week.

Have a great day!

"The Earth is a glowing marble. Enjoy it. " by Madi

2 comments:

Renee said...

welcome back!

Allison said...

Great picture! Ryan looks so old now.
Glad you guys had a nice time. Doesn't the week go so fast?!

Love Madi's saying today.
I miss the beach... mental note: make time to enjoy the earth soon.