Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Look!

Thanks to the many talents of Jennifer Parker my blog has a new background. Jennifer not only created this wonderful and colorful background for my blog, she also created my new Etsy shop banner.
I really love Jenny's work, it's very organic and full of soft warm colors. Jennifer is the artist behind Jennifer Parker Designs and offer's a variety of artistic services to include the following:


  • licensing opportunities with JuniperTrail product line

  • gift/paper products design and production

  • product development

  • publication design: book design and calendars

  • packaging: bath and body, kitchen

  • marketing: brochures, postcards and business cards

  • invitations and announcements

  • website banners and layouts

  • personal assemblages and digital collage commissions 



  • For more information about Jennifer and her lovely designs, visit her website Jennifer Parker Designs.

    Of course since I have a new background, I had to play around with all the other fun details of my blog. I have to admit, I really haven't spent much time doing anything else but play with my blog for the past two days. It's so addictive! Today, I will stay away from my blog, twitter, email and facebook and spend time creating jewelry! Hope you have a wonderful day.

    7 comments:

    denice@inkstitch said...

    GORGEOUS!! Stacy I love this! It reflects your style so well! xo

    Anonymous said...

    Looks great, Stacie!!

    stacie said...

    Denice & Bel, Thanks for your kind words. Stacie

    Renee said...

    Oh, I really like it!

    Beadbug said...

    I love the new look.

    stacie said...

    Renee & Beadbug, Thanks so much for your compliments!

    Monica said...

    The new design is beautiful! Are you loving it?!