Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spreading the Creative Word

Creative Coconuts


From left to right:

As I shared on an earlier post, I have joined a wonderful group of inspirational artists called The Creative Coconuts. I wanted to share their amazing artwork and talents with you. Above is a listing of the artists and links to their websites. I hope you enjoy visiting with the coconuts.

On Friday, April 1st I will be featuring Monica Soeldner as the Artist of the Month. Make sure to stop back then to learn more about Monica and her artwork!

9 comments:

Stephey @ Marked by the Muse™ said...

Thank you Stacie for Spreading the Creative word. I've enjoyed the creative coconuts immensely! I've engaged other creative online communities and the creative coconuts are my favorite! There is such honesty, heart and authenticity within the group I can't help but to feel comfy and at home.
Here's to an inspiring day!

Andi said...

Thanks Stacie -- so wonderful to have you as part of this group of inspiration -- thanks for sharing your space! This is truly an adventure!

beki said...

Thanks so much! I plan to do a post soon :)

Belinda Fireman said...

Thanks for doing this, Stacie!

stacie said...

No problem Coconuts! I really enjoy the island, so nice to have a friendly place to go in the online world.

Niki Jackson said...

Thanks so much Stacie for sharing this on your blog, I truly appreciate it. Many Blessings to you Niki xxx

sarah s. said...

Thx so much Stacie love being a part the coconuts and feel honored to be a part of such a great community....

Mairi said...

Thank you, dear :))

Suzy E. said...

Thank you, Stacie, for doing this! I will also do the same in the near future!