Friday, September 16, 2011

Photography

There is just something so magical about photography. Today, I'd like to share my son Ryan's photography with you. He just started taking a digital photography class in High School this year and I think he's doing an amazing job.







His photography inspired me to create the following Etsy treasury.
Look what I found outside my window - Etsy Treasury 



I hope you enjoyed taking a look at all the captured beauty in today's photography album.


"An open mind is an open thought." by Madi

3 comments:

Renee said...

wow he did a fantastic job...what's with the guy and angel wings? is that a trompe l'oeil on the side of a building?

stacie said...

Thanks! Yes it is a trompe l'oeil. Pretty cool huh?

Anonymous said...

love your treasury! turned out great!