Thursday, November 3, 2011

Artomatic 2!

At the request of my daughter Madi, I am posting a few more photos from Artomatic. There were so many amazing pieces of art, that I just kept taking photos. I ran out of time editing and writing on Tuesday for the Artisans of the Month post, so I thought I'd share a few more photos with you.

Madi & Josie


Madi's drawing

Josie's Art
This exhibit was really fun for the kids, they got to draw a picture and put it in the glass box under the displayed art. In the month of November The Blue Elephant Art Center will display their work. We'll have to take a visit there and check it out.
Madi sharing her favorite clothing designer
Here are a few more pieces of art to share with you:
Michael Auger



"Dragon in the Hood" by Wool 'N Quilts

Synesthesia Art & Photography

Joseph Merchlinsky

My son Ryan and I visited Artomatic one last time yesterday. He is taking a digital photography class, so he really enjoyed all of the different photographers work. Sorry to see the exhibit come to an end, but I really did enjoy it. Hope you enjoyed the artwork!

"The only treat that is healthy is art." by  Madi

2 comments:

Arty4ever said...

Happy to hear you enjoyed my exhibit at Artomatic@frederick and thank you very much for posting a link to my website along with the photo you took of my offbeat moose painting! I like your other picks too. You and your daughter have great taste!

stacie said...

Michael, Thanks so much for stopping by. Your art was also very much admired by my son too!