Saturday, November 5, 2011

Charm Bar

I wanted to share the awesome Charm Bar that my sister made for me. I just used it at a show this week and it worked like a charm! If you'd like to see how she created this cool display, check out her blog post on Where the Grass is Greener. I have lots of Charms listed in my Etsy shop if you are looking for any holiday gift ideas. They make great teacher gifts.

Here are a few new ones I just made:


I spent the afternoon today taking photos of new jewelry pieces for my Etsy shop. I'll be listing new pieces everyday this month, so be sure to hop over for a visit to the shop.

Enjoy your day!

"Reach out to Art." by Madi

5 comments:

Allison said...

Charm bars are great! Love the idea and the CUUUTE OWL!

Christine said...

Very cute charm bar - such a great idea! I love the owl too!

Christine

Christine said...

I just went over to your Etsy site - you've been busy!!! I had to drop you another line - I love that you are using that little tool we made in that class! ha ha! Mine was so bad that I melted it down for scrap this year. BUT! We had done some Speedball carving and I ran across that a few months ago and LOVE the texture! Go figure! :-)

Christine

stacie said...

Christine, I can't believe you melted your tool down! It was not so bad! We really should get together for a Starbucks or lunch sometime. I'd love to catch up with you!

stacie said...

Allison, thx! Can't wait to have a little art time today together!