Friday, December 3, 2010

Weekend Craft Fair

Oh Christmas Tree Wood Collage Box

My sister, Renee is exhibiting at a craft show this weekend in Annapolis Maryland.  If you'd like to see her one-of-a-kind artwork and live in the area stop by and visit.  Above is a sample of some of her creative collage art.  If you'd like to preview more take a look at her Etsy shop, Where the Grass is Greener.
You can also learn more about Renee and her artwork by reading the Artist of the Week Post I wrote about her in September. I will be at the craft show Saturday to help out and enjoy some sister time.  Here is the  Show information:

Broadneck High School Craft Bazaar this Saturday from 9:30 AM to 3 PM. The high school is located at 1265 Green Holly Drive, Annapolis MD.

Renee just wrote a great post about setting up a Craft Show Booth on her blog, Where the Grass is Greener. She has some great pointers for anyone who is interested in doing a craft show and looking for display ideas. 

I did make silver this week, but I can't post any photos...they are all Christmas gifts! I don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! See you Monday. Stacie

2 comments:

Allison said...

Hope you guys have a lot of sister fun and good luck at the fair!

stacie said...

Thanks it was fun!