Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Classes!

We had a great time at the wire wrapped earrings class that I taught at The Waygoose Redux last week. Here are a few photos from the class:





And here are a few of the finished earrings. I think everyone did a great job! I'm looking forward to teaching more classes at the Waygoose Redux.
This past Sunday, I got to be the student at an Eucaustics Wax class at The Muse.  Margaret Hulch taught "Encaustics - Tissue Paper & Pastels".  Encaustic is a method of collaging using hot wax.


Whitney and her Mom

Me and my sister

My sister Renee and I had a wonderful time creating and even had time to head out to dinner at Isabella's Tavern after the class.

Today, I am busy creating jewelry in my studio. I'll post some new photos as soon as I get a chance.

"Do good things. Have good luck." by Madi

1 comment:

Renee said...

Great photos--especially that last one! I had fun, too.