Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sarah Stevenson - Artist of the Week

Sarah Stevenson is the creative force behind Red Line Design.  She is originally from Australia, moving to the US when she was 10 years old.  She now lives in Northern Nevada with her husband and two children.  Sarah is a designer who is interested in creativity and how it is expressed through various mediums.  She has a passion for photography as you can see from the following beautiful photos. Sarah is a self taught photographer and said she is learning everyday to become better.  She has a limited edition 2011 Calendar coming out over the weekend, so be sure to watch for it.
The Clock Strikes Nine
Steps
You can find these Original Photography Prints and more on Sarah's Red Line Design Etsy Shop.  She also has several card collections on her Etsy site.  I love the brilliant colors in this Harvest Card Collection.
Harvest Card Collection
The Napa valley gift card set makes me want to hop on a plane to spend a weekend with friend sampling wines in the valley.
Napa Valley Gift Card Set
Sarah's creativity is not limited to photography.  She spent many years as a corporate interior designer and project manager.  She brings this experience and her creativity into Red Line Design and has plans to offer color palette services and sourcing guides via her website. 

I think Sarah sums up her business best in the following quote, "Most importantly for the readers, I just want people to know that when they come to my blog or my website that you are dealing with me and my genuine love of sharing, creating and teaching. I love meeting new people, hearing their stories and learning something from them along the way."

If you'd like to get to know Sarah better and learn more about Red Line Design, visit her blog What is design?  Thanks for stopping by, I'll be taking this Friday off.  I will be spending time visiting with my sister after the show Thursday night.  Can't wait to play a little!  I'll see you on Monday.  Have a great weekend.  Stacie

4 comments:

Renee said...

Beautiful photos!

Allison said...

Ditto. The clock is stunning... I wish I could take a decent photo...

sarah s. said...

thanks so much for highlighting me, Stacie. You chose my favorites and I truly enjoyed sharing a little of myself with you along the way. Thanks again, Sarah

stacie said...

No problem Sarah, it was fun!