Friday, September 10, 2010

And the Winner is...

Yesterday was my son's 14th birthday; can't believe it!  So, he had the honor of picking the winner of the $50.00 Stacie Jewelry gift certificate.  And the winner is...Michele!  She is excited and shopping in my Etsy store looking for ways to spend her gift certificate.  Thanks to all who entered the contest.

I have been busy making jewelry this week and really enjoying it.  Here are a few pieces that I made.  The first is a special order for a customer, the rest will eventually show up on my Etsy shop.

There are many more pieces that are work in progress.  I have a few watches that I am excited about, one with the bird theme and the other with the black and white zentangle theme.  Can't wait to get them put together. 

Well, off to the studio. See you next week and have a wonderful weekend.
Stacie

No comments: