Monday, September 27, 2010

Grand Opening of the Waygoose Redux!

I'm so excited, this week the new Waygoose Redux opens.  The new Waygoose Redux is located at The Shoppes of Bethesda on 4926 Hampden Lane.  The grand opening is this Friday, October 1st.  Doors open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.

I was so excited about packing my jewelry up and sending it off on Saturday, that I forgot to take photos!  Sorry, you'll have to stop by the new Waygoose Redux to see the new goodies!

I do want to share some photos of other merchandise that you can find at the new Waygoose Redux.  Check out these cool reversible jackets:
Reversible jacket by Winding River of Massachusetts
Pottery from Maishe Dickman of New Haven CT.  A one-man operation, wheel thrown.  Wonderful rich colors.
To find out more visit the Waygoose Redux facebook page.

Off to the studio to work on new silver clay pieces for the Waygoose in Rockville & my Etsy site.  Enjoy the day.  Thanks for stopping by.  Stacie

No comments: