Monday, September 6, 2010

Personalized Name Necklaces

I am introducing a new product line to Stacie Jewelry today; Personalized Name Necklaces.  Each necklace will be custom made using precious metal clay and include a diamond cut sterling silver chain.


A few years ago, one of my favorite customers requested that I make personalized name necklaces for all the employees at her husbands doctor offices.  I really enjoyed creating the necklaces knowing that I was making a special piece of jewelry that was unique to each person.  Over the years, I have had other requests for personalized necklaces.  To be honest, I was always a bit afraid to offer a custom product like this.  With two kids and a husband with a demanding job, my schedule can get really crazy.  This year my son's starting High School and my daughter is in third grade, so they are getting to the age where they understand more when Mom has a special order to work on. So here we go!

If you think you'd like to order a necklace or find out more about them follow this link to my etsy shop,
Personalized Name Necklaces.

Thanks for visiting! Stay tuned for the Artist of the Week post on Wednesday, you won't be disappointed!
Stacie

2 comments:

Allison said...

I think Personalized is a great addition to you line! And can't wait to see your artist of the week...
Have a great day!
-allison

stacie said...

Thanks! You are going to love the artist of the week!