Friday, September 17, 2010

Busy Jewelry Week & New Work Table

I have been busy making new jewelry this week.  I am taking a small group of jewelry to The Muse today.  Here are a few photo's of some of the pieces that I will be dropping off at the shop.
I have a lot of jewelry that I am going to work on this weekend. Here is a peek at a few pieces that were fired in the kiln and tumbled, now I get to see what I will create out of them.
Work in progress!
I forgot to show you the new table that I found a few weeks ago at a Flea Market.  It's a Farm Table from the 1890's.  I love it!  It makes a great work surface, sturdy with a lot of character.  I keep thinking while I am working, who ate on this table???  Makes it kind of fun.
I am looking forward to getting in some jewelry time this weekend.  I am also excited for my Saturday night plans.  My daughter is having a sleepover and my husband is going to be at his brother's 50th birthday golf weekend celebration, so I decided I'm going to pour a glass of wine and sit down to the computer to read all of the other artist's blogs that I've been so wanting to get to.  Then it's off to the County Fair with the kids on Sunday.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Stacie

4 comments:

Allison said...

Table looks great in there! Can't wait to see it in person! I'm in love with my Peace earrings... thank you so much. I will post a pic of them on my blog next week.
Have fun this weekend and at the fair!

Faith said...

Hi Stacie,
Nice to "meet" another fellow Coconut! I really like the key necklace that pictured above, very pretty, and your new work table looks very inviting. Enjoy and see you on our island! xo

stacie said...

Thanks Allison, you will get to work on the table this Monday! I'm glad you like the peace earrings, I'm enjoying my calendar!

stacie said...

Thanks Faith! I'm excited for our next video or podcast on the island. I loved that last Krista Vernoff video.