Monday, September 13, 2010

Creative Thursday

Last week, I joined an online community called the Creative Coconuts.  I found the group through the blog Creative Thursday.  Marisa, the creator of Creative Thursday, is an artist and a teacher. Her blog is full of beautiful art and great online classes and workshops.

I am really excited about joining the Creative Coconuts. I don't know about you, but to me the online world feels overwhelming at times.  There are millions of different forums and groups available, but to me it always felt like I was a bit late in joining the group or the group was so large that I couldn't even read the comments let alone participate!  This group is a great size and filled with creative souls.  I already feel like I have made some good friends and have learned valuable information.  I would highly recommend looking into the classes and workshops that are offered through Creative Thursday.

Today is making Clay day!  I am all set up in my studio and ready to go.  Hope you have a wonderfully productive day.  See you Wednesday for the next installment of Artist of the Week!

Stacie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacie! I'm happy to be a part of our little group, too!

stacie said...

Thanks Beki! Btw, love your Etsy shop!

Faith said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog, nice to meet you and I'll look forward to getting to know you in our Coconuts community! You make beautiful jewelry!